Alicante Apartments

Alicante Apartments

Apartments for sale & rent in Alicante Spain

whatsapp viber telegram skype email

Apartments, houses, business for sale in Alicante (Spain)

Real estate in Alicante is a different type of property on the Mediterranean coast of Spain (Costa Blanca). City apartments, apartments in gated complexes, houses and bungalows in cozy urbanizations, houses and villas - each person can choose a property suitable for their taste and wallet in Alicante or the surrounding area. Real estate in Alicante is a great way to invest your money abroad for your own second home (seasonal or year-round) as well as renting and profiting. The availability of mortgage loans for foreigners by local banks greatly simplifies the purchase of housing. Tourism in Alicante can be called the main source of city welfare and the driving force of the local economy. It is a fact that Alicante is one of the most visited tourist towns in Spain for many years. More and more often people prefer to be accommodated not only in hotels but also to rent private apartments for a holiday or business trip. This is why many tourists eventually become renters: they buy real estate in Alicante that can be rented to tourists almost all year round or sold for profit in the future if the circumstances so require.

Property in Alicante

Alicante City Residential Buildings are mainly multi-storey buildings (blocks) built between 1950 and 1980, as well as new houses built during the construction boom of the early 2000s. As a percentage, the old fund is 80% of the entire property of the city, and the remaining 20% ​​are new buildings. Of course, this is also reflected in prices: new homes are much more expensive. Old houses, which are no longer suitable for living (as a rule, old family houses and blocks with one entrance) are dismantled and new sites are being built in their place. The number of floors and exterior appearance of new houses are carefully planned by architects and approved by city authorities.

Apartments in Alicante

A property in the multi-storey buildings equipped with a kitchen, a living room, a bedroom, a private bathroom and often a balcony or a terrace is called an apartment. The apartments are in standard blocks that do not have a swimming pool, tennis court, gym or parking. It is worth mentioning that in Alicante, even in ordinary houses, there are often two-storey apartments (duplexes).

Apartments in Alicante in gated complexes

Apartments located in blocks with their own infrastructure (swimming pool, garden, courtyard, bicycle lanes, etc.) are called "closed-type". Low construction property (private houses, bungalows, villas, chalets) is mainly located in the suburbs of Alicante (Arenales del Sol, Playa San Juan, Cabo de Las Huertas). To select the properties you are interested in, go to the "Sale / Rent" section or ask our consultant right now in the online chat.